Saturday, November 20, 2010

So today I ate...

Breakfast
Started my day off with a butter croissant from Costco with a cup of fat free milk.  Very simple to the point I almost forgot to take a picture of it.

I have to admit that this blog topic will be hard to keep up since I forget to take a picture of my food before I dig it.  Oops!  I forgot to take a picture of what I ate for early lunch today!  Just to say it was just leftovers from the night before.



Orange Cream flavored ice cream on a sugarcome




After a day at the beach, I swung by Flavormania for an ice cream fix. 






Mushroom broth, beef tongue, rice stick, greens
For dinner I had Taiwanese hotpot at Sweet Home Cafe.  Lets just say I have never ate hotpot this way before.  I will blog a review on this place after my second visit.


So yay to eating today!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment